Hey Cupcake Retailer Position
Hey Cupcake! began spreading smiles out of a Vintage 1967 Airstream Trailer on South Congress Ave. in 2007. Fast forward years later and we have grown to now offer delivery, catering services, & more! We pride ourselves in baking fresh daily, and are looking to expand our Cupcake Retail Team as we grow!
We are seeking enthusiastic, self-managing problem solvers who want to create magical delicious experiences for our customers and loyal fans. Our Cupcake Retailers must be able to work independently, have great communication skills, and have reliable transportation! Available positions are part time with flexible scheduling. Hourly Base Pay + Sweet Tips!
- Welcoming/Assisting Customers in finding their favorite Hey Cupcake! choice
- Fulfilling Walk-in Customer Orders & Inputting Orders into POS system/3rd Party Tablets
- Accurate cash handling skills
- Folding bakery boxes and Organizing inventory
- Trailer Cleanliness Upkeep
- Placing daily inventory orders with Mgmt and restocking/organizing inventory in Retail area
- Communication via email or text with upper management on day to day issues
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Food Handlers Certification (Certified thru the City of Austin)
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent customer service and a Sales-driven, positive attitude
- Money Handling Experience (or a passion to learn!)
How to Apply:
1. Click here to download and fill out our application
2. Send your application and a short note introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you! We're looking to fill hours during the week and occasional weekend nights.